Electronic Health Record (EHR) Implementation
iMethods’ refined processes can support your successful transformation of both legacy and new EHR systems. We take pride in industry-leading adoption rates and a reputation for fanatical quality. Real-world experience providing support for all major vendors in the industry means decreased downtime and lower overall project costs. Our consultants work alongside your team throughout the entire process. From vendor selection to go-live, adoption and optimization, we have extensive experience to help you get the most from your investment.
- Project Management: establishing a clear, focused plan of action for your EHR implementation and managing every step of the process on-time and on-budget is the sole mission of our project managers. We’ve developed our very own proprietary project management tools and methodology to provide scope, schedule, budget, quality and risk management framework to ensure timely solutions and measurable benefits for your projects.
- Implementation Services & Go-Live Support: implementing new technology into an organization presents tremendous opportunities as well as major challenges. Our consultants plan, mitigate, and, if necessary, deftly maneuver common implementation pitfalls. Our goal is to bring confidence to your team as they maintain a patient-focus while embracing new technology and systems in their daily workflows.
- Training/Education: your new systems will only be effective if the people using them are properly trained. With vast experience across multiple platforms, our training experts have refined processes to build curriculum that maximize efficient, effective learning and are customized to the unique requirements of your organization. Our intuitive approach to training and education will ensure that your team is ready when it matters.
- Upgrades: having performed numerous upgrade assessments and implementations, we come alongside you to support your upgrade decisions and actions. We’ll work closely with your team and vendors to identify needs and assess your readiness to upgrade, though sometimes we find upgrades are not always needed. If an upgrade is needed, our consultants can assist throughout the process with project management, testing, support, and go-live resources with specific knowledge of your EHR’s new version.
- Testing: prior to go-live and adoption by physicians and staff, our consultants run your new system through rigorous testing to ensure that it meets or exceeds the desired project goals. This can include functional testing of workflows, conformance testing for security, interoperability testing, platform testing and load testing.
- Legacy Support: during the rigors of implementing a new system, we understand the vitality of maintaining access to your legacy system. Leveraging key relationships with support vendors, our project management and staff augmentation expertise keeps your legacy system operational during the transition and makes sure your staff can focus on learning a new system.
- Staff Augmentation: providing assistance on a temporary or as-needed basis, our consultants come alongside your staff to bolster capability and production. Flexibility in offering high-quality design, configuration, training, and management of enterprise systems results in a cost-effective solution to filling HIT gaps within your organization. iMethods’ reputation, vast network of resources for sourcing and screening candidates, and ranks of qualified candidates mean we can have boots on the ground as soon as you express a need.