Preferred Location: Jacksonville, Florida
iMethods is looking for a strong Internal Recruiter in Jacksonville, FL to support our expansion. The company is constantly hiring and looking for the best talent. The Internal Recruiter will partner with internal team members and leadership in understanding their hiring needs and assist in attracting the right talent. This person will need to be equipped and experienced in identifying different types of employees to add to the internal team. This position requires an individual who can think outside the box when it comes to recognizing exceptional talent, learns quickly to gain detailed knowledge of our business and takes pride in carefully matching the candidate who can best leverage and support the team. This role is a full-time exempt position and will report to the VP of HR and People Development.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recruit qualified applicants for a variety of internal positions at iMethods including Healthcare IT Recruiters, Client Results Managers, and other support personnel as needed
- Develop new prospects and interact with an existing network of Healthcare IT recruiting and sales professionals
- Maintain a database of prospective and current Healthcare IT recruiting and sales professionals
- Coordinate closely with Marketing to promote opportunities and find the right candidates for open positions
- Schedule candidates for phone and in-person interviews
- Attend job fairs, internal meetings, recruiting events and industry conferences, as needed
- Work closely with colleagues on the internal recruiting team to identify best practices for recruiting success and establish short/long-term recruiting goals
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Initiative and drive to excel
- Ability to work independently, manage time well and remain focused
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills (maintaining open communication and following the 24-hour rule)
- Creative problem-solving skills and the ability to think through solutions as issues arise
- A desire for continuous improvement and enhanced efficiency
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to interface effectively with candidates, employees and business leaders at all levels
- Customer-focused attitude to work through issues in a fast-paced environment
- Sensitivity to company needs, employee goodwill, client needs and the public image
- Willing and able to take on special projects as needed
- Experience navigating Microsoft Office applications
Required Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field; or equivalent combination of education and/or 0-2 years of work experience.
- Does not require prior staffing experience, but it is preferred, as it will shorten the learning curve. Familiarity with a variety of concepts, practices and procedures within healthcare IT is a plus.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Proven work experience as an internal recruiter, general recruiter, or similar role preferred.