Human Resource Coordinator
The HR Coordinator works in tandem with the HR Director and Manager to support and facilitate human resource processes and procedures. The responsibilities of this role are multi-faceted, but highly focused on supporting the administrative duties of the HR team including file maintenance, HRIS management, payroll, and employee engagement and recognition efforts. This is a non-exempt, full-time role and reports to the Human Resources Director.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processes weekly payroll for internal and external employees ensuring efficient and effective procedures.
- Manages current state tax information for payroll, confirming account numbers and fillings are up to date and accurate within the payroll system.
- Registers for state taxes, unemployment and workers’ compensation as needed.
- Assists with the onboarding of new employees and consultants by entering new hires into the payroll system and related internal spreadsheets, completing profiles in Employee Navigator and sending instructions regarding benefits enrollment and direct deposits.
- Maintains employee files by creating electronic files and uploading and saving documents to the secure drive.
- Downloads and transfers documents from the Applicant Tracking System to secure electronic files.
- Assists with internal hiring by sending/receiving/filing documents via DocuSign.
- Performs customer service functions by routing employee requests and questions appropriately within the HR team.
- Supports the Learning and Development Manager with the organization of internal training programs.
- Updates internal hiring documents as needed, uploading current versions in appropriate systems.
- Assists with Employment Verifications as needed, obtaining written authorizations prior to releasing confidential information.
- Supports internal employee recognition efforts and planning/implementation of cultural events and initiatives.
- Administrative tasks and special projects as needed.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Exceptional organizational skills, natural multi-tasker, detail-oriented.
- Ability to work independently and as part of an aligned team.
- Capability to apply discernment and discretion to confidential and sensitive information.
- Excellent time management skills, increasing efficiency over time.
- Authentic and natural people-person, maintaining open communication with employees, contractors and business leaders at all levels.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Customer focussed attitude coupled with the capacity to work and think in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
- Experience with Mac is a plus.
Required Education and Work Experience:
- 1 – 2 years of HR experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or a related field is preferred.
The job responsibilities and requirements listed in this job description are essential job functions. This job description in no way states and implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. All employees of iMethods will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties as required by their supervisor and/or the co-owners.