Are you a well-organized professional that thrives in a fast-paced work environment? Are you fueled by a passionate team and simultaneously energized with independent outreach and communication? Luckily for you, iMethods is searching for a Recruiting Coordinator as we employ our national expansion plan. We are looking for driven, personable individuals that are excited to grow their careers as we grow as an organization. With our culture being second-to-none, you’ll have the opportunity to interact with clients as well as candidates, all while working alongside a fun-loving team that loves to recognize, celebrate and support each other every step of the way.
This position will primarily support our Lead Healthcare IT Recruiters with critical recruitment processes through sourcing, screening and the coordination of interviews. With a specific focus on healthcare consulting, IT staff augmentation, permanent search services and new lines of business, the Recruiting Coordinator will have an important role in the overall sales efforts and success of our organization. In conjunction with our Lead Healthcare IT Recruiters, this position will build and maintain strong, meaningful relationships with existing candidates. Furthermore, this position will use a variety of tools to expand and sustain an ongoing pipeline of talent.
However – if you’re new to the recruiting industry or healthcare in general, don’t fret! Our dedicated Recruiting Team will provide an abundance of ongoing training, tools, resources and unwavering support, ensuring you have a successful transition and feel confident in this position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Source qualified applicants for a variety of Healthcare IT positions using social media platforms and Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Maintain a database of prospective and current Healthcare IT professionals
- Define optimum recruitment methods to develop and maintain a highly qualified candidate pool
- Assist Lead Healthcare IT Recruiters with candidate screenings and dubbing candidate resumes
- Schedule and conduct candidate phone screens for Healthcare IT Recruiters
- Assist Lead Healthcare IT Recruiters with client submittals; determining candidates to submit and assisting with the submission process
- Coordinate and schedule candidate interviews with the clients
- Communicate with candidates in a timely manner regarding interviews and scheduling
- Promote positive candidate experience throughout the hiring process
- Assist Lead Recruiters with maintaining candidate relationships to sustain an ongoing pipeline of talent
- Support iMethods’ iEngage model by scheduling and participating in QA meetings, setting QA meeting reminders, etc.
- Assist Lead Recruiters with large staffing projects as needed
- Attend internal meetings, marketing events and industry conferences
- Assist the Lead HIT Recruiters with employee recognition to build the interpersonal relationships that set iMethods apart in the industry
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work under pressure and thrive in a fast-paced environment with a high sense of urgency
- Ability to work independently, remain focused and apply solid discernment
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong organizational and follow up skills (maintaining open communication and following the 24-hour rule)
- The desire for continuous improvement and enhanced efficiency
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively at all levels
- Customer and people-focused attitude
- Sensitivity to company needs, employee goodwill, client needs and the public image
- Willing and able to take on special projects as needed
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
Required Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field; or equivalent combination of education and/or 0-2 years of work experience.
- Prior staffing experience is not required, but preferred. Familiarity with Healthcare IT is a plus.
The job responsibilities and requirements listed in this job description are essential job functions. This job description in no way states and implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. All employees of iMethods will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties as required by their supervisor and/or the co-owners.