Healthcare IT Recruiter
Are you driven, personable and have excellent communication skills? Are you fueled by a passionate team, but also enjoy independent projects and outreach? Luckily for you, iMethods is looking to grow our close-knit team by hiring a Healthcare IT Recruiter! As we employ our national expansion plan, we’re looking for hard-working individuals eager to kickstart their careers. With our culture being second to none, you’ll get the opportunity to engage with clients as their primary hiring representative, all while working alongside an incredible team that loves to recognize, celebrate and support each other every step of the way.
This position will primarily source and manage the end-to-end recruitment process based on client-provided job requirements, including screening, interviewing and placement. Whether it’s healthcare consulting, IT staff augmentation, permanent search services or new lines of business, the Healthcare IT Recruiter plays a critical role in supporting business development and generating revenue growth from existing and newly formed relationships. Additionally, this position coordinates with Account Executives, members of the delivery team and the leadership team to ensure exceptional quality service is being delivered to our partners.
But don’t fret – if you’re new to the recruiting realm or healthcare in general, our dedicated Recruiting Team is responsible for providing ongoing training, tools, resources and unwavering support to ensure you have a successful transition and feel confident in your new position.
Although we are open to potential remote hires, our preferred location would be based in Jacksonville, Florida.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Source and recruit qualified applicants for a variety of Healthcare IT positions using various approaches, platforms and job boards
- Perform candidate pre-screens via phone or virtual meeting to establish a relationship, review qualifications and ensure cultural fir for client partners
- Obtain and conduct managerial references for all candidates to ensure quality submissions to client partners
- Dub resumes and prepare professional summaries prior to client submittals
- Develop new prospects and interact with an existing network of Healthcare IT professionals to increase the organization’s footprint and revenue
- Develop optimum recruitment methods to cultivate and maintain a highly qualified candidate pool
- Create a Quality Assurance cadence with consultants to maintain and grow relationships, allowing the company to be proactive with coaching opportunities
- Attend internal meetings, marketing events, job fairs and industry conferences as needed
- Build and manage interpersonal relationships with internal team members, leadership and contracted employees
- Work closely with colleagues to learn and identify best practices for recruiting success
- Establish and achieve short and long-term recruiting goals in partnership with management to ensure personal and company success
- Coordinate with marketing to promote opportunities and find ideal candidates for open positions
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work independently, manage time well and remain focused
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Creative problem-solving skills and the ability to think through solutions as issues arise
- The desire for continuous improvement and enhanced efficiency
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to interface effectively with candidates, employees and business leaders at all levels
- Customer-focused attitude to work through issues in a fast-paced environment
- Sensitivity to company needs, employee goodwill, client needs and the public image
- Willing and able to take on special projects as needed
Required Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field; or equivalent combination of education and/or 0-2 years of work experience
- Prior staffing experience is not required but preferred as it will shorten the learning curve
- Familiarity with Healthcare IT concepts, practices and procedures is a plus
The job responsibilities and requirements listed in this job description are essential job functions. This job description in no way states and implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. All employees of iMethods will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties as required by their supervisor and/or the co-owners.