Executive Administrative Assistant
Preferred Location: Jacksonville, Florida
The Executive Administrative Assistant will work directly with the leadership council at iMethods supporting its five executive members. The Executive Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support in a variety of functions to the leadership council. The individual in this role will help with collecting, reviewing and analyzing data to prepare reports and other presentation materials. They will assist with responding to routine inquiries from external or internal sources. In addition, the Executive Administrative Assistant will schedule and coordinate meetings, travel and other activities as required. This role reports to the Chief Executive Officer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides administrative support to the executive members of the iMethods leadership council
- Supports the daily routines and activities of the leadership council members as needed
- Arranges travel and offsite meetings as necessary
- Maintains calendars, schedules meetings, and assists with correspondence
- Prepares reports and presentations for internal and external meetings
- Organizes lunches, dinners, and client gifts for special occasions
- No supervisory responsibilities.
- No out-of-town travel is expected for this position.
- Standard hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00pm, but work outside of customary hours may be required on occasion
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Established administration skills. Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to anticipate needs and think quickly
- Strong attention to detail with a resourceful mindset. Exceptional problem-solving skills required.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Aptitude for serving others and helping to achieve established goals.
Education and Work Experience:
- At least 2 years of proven experience working in an administrative capacity or similar role
- Bachelor’s degree required.
The job responsibilities and requirements listed in this job description are essential job functions. This job description in no way states and implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. All employees of iMethods will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties as required by their supervisor and/or the co-owners.