iMethods is currently seeking a Server Engineer for a healthcare client in Jacksonville, Florida. This is a full-time position and will require candidates live in OR relocate to the Jacksonville area.
- Successful candidate will have experience designing, implementing and managing these technologies in a large, complex environment
- Supports, monitors, tests and troubleshoots hardware and software problems pertaining to the Server Infrastructure
- Recommends and schedules repairs, and provides support for all LAN based Applications
- Experience designing, implementing and managing these technologies in a large, complex environment
- Must be a team player, good communicator and customer-focused
- Healthcare experience a plus.
- 5 years of progressive engineer-level experience with one or more of the following technologies:
- Microsoft server/Active Directory/Exchange
- Storage (SAN/NAS)
- Disaster recovery
- Server hardware (Cisco UCS or similar)