iMethods is currently seeking a Senior Enterprise Scheduling Analyst for a healthcare client in Los Angeles CA.
A senior enterprise scheduling analyst is required to support the growing complexity of scheduling services and interfaces required for projected future growth.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide Cerner Enterprise Scheduling Management (ESM) system build, support, testing, and maintenance.
- Determine scope of investigation required for system optimization, design, and implementation.
- Collaborate with hospital departments for develop current and future state workflow analysis.
- Consult with users to determine hardware, software or system functional specifications.
- Supervise the development of test data, unit, and system testing / documentation for all phases.
- Perform QA on application functionality.
- Provide recommendations for Cerner requirements, workflow processes, and business processes.
- Serve as Primary Contact with Software Vendors.
- Monitor existing systems and provide recommendations to maintain high level of performance, user satisfaction, and integration with other enterprise initiatives.
- Complete general system troubleshooting and facilitate troubleshooting training sessions.
- Prepare written deliverables as defined in project scope.
- Manage resolution of project issues, escalating them to appropriate decision making staff and change control management team.
- Responsible for code upgrade review and testing
- Ability to cross train with different Cerner Suite of products like SurgiNet, RadNet, PathNet, etc.
- 2-3 years’ experience with Cerner Millennium Scheduling is a must
- Must bring positive energy to the position
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to adapt to a fast pace healthcare environment
- Analytical problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Results oriented
- Clear commitment to the project
- Focus on accountability
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment