iMethods is currently seeking a Sr. Systems Analyst – Pharmacy (Powerplans-Automation) for a healthcare client in Jacksonville, Florida.
- Perform pharmacy analyst duties including EMR pharmacy build and configuration, CPOE medication build and orderset management
- Issue ticket management and resolution
- Project involvement
- Will participate in PharmIS team on-call schedule.
- Focus will be working with the clinical informatics powerplan team managing medication build for operational and/or project powerplan development, maintenance and validation
- Facilitate discussion with project teams, operational leadership and providers to design and build medication components within powerplans
- Multitask on operational build, project and regulatory work
- Interact with application teams, operational leadership and end users across the system.
- Certification desired: Active Pharmacy Technician certification
- 3-5 Years Information Systems Experience
- Experience with Cerner Software Systems
- Implementation of Clinical Systems
- Clinical Systems Experience
- Experience working in a health care setting
- Experience with automated dispensing cabinet hardware/software, pharmacy robotics, packaging, and other pharmacy-based hardware/software is desired
- Experience with Cerner PharmNet build and configuration desired