iMethods is currently seeking a Senior PACS/RIS Systems Analyst for a client in Oklahoma. This is an permanent position and will require full time residence or relocation to Oklahoma.
The Senior PACS/RIS Systems Analyst is responsible for supporting application implementations, upgrades and ongoing maintenance activities and supports Technology Governance, the Project Management Life cycle, Service Transition and Service Operations. This role serves the work team as a mentor and provides instruction to Applications Analysts in proper development patterns and practices.
* Minimum of three years previous experience with Radiology PACSRIS, Financial document imaging, or medical records scanning and imaging.
* Must have current certification in one of the following: AGFA PACS, OnBase, Teremedica, or equivalent imaging solution still relevant to conducting business.
* Bachelor’s degree in related field with 4 years of relevant experience, or Associates degree in related field with 6 years of relevant experience, or High School Diploma or equivalent with 8 years of relevant experience.
* Previous experience with software used in a financial, clinical or enterprise systems setting.
* Previous experience with financial, clinical or web-based systems computing preferred.
* Previous experience supporting complex application integrations in a large enterprise preferred.
* Previous experience using verbal and written communication to a variety of audiences through a range of modalities.
* ITIL certification within 6 months of employment.
* Must be able to communicate effectively in English (verbal/written).
The Applications Analyst Senior-IT Imaging Integration position responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Mentoring and training of junior team members.
* Communicates and researches enhancements, seeking appropriate approvals from customers.
* Assists with roadmap planning of applications, keeping versions current and supported.
* Conducts current state analysis of systems and procedures and recommends system design or modifications to achieve desired goals.
* Provides technical support in the evaluation of new financial, clinical, or enterprise systems software products including performance testing, reliability testing, deployment requirements, functional requirements, manpower requirements and maintainability.
* Analyze specific hardware or software combinations under consideration for use and provide recommendations based on best practice.
* Determines best means to deploy and support products, on a project basis, as they move from the Service Transition to Service Operation.
* Works with design team to test in a structured manner and document results.
* Supports the creation and maintenance of the as-built architectures to support Service Transition and Service Operation.
* Plans, documents, and implements software patches and upgrades for assigned service line.