Methods is seeking a Pediatric Oncology Cerner PowerPlans protocol and regimen Systems Analyst for a client in Jacksonville, Florida.
- Manages the technology implementation in order to optimize clinical work processes, the process from provider order entry through administration to the patient, and electronic prescription processes
- Analyzes business and clinical processes to integrate and align applications to EMR standards and client needs
- Possesses the ability to make changes to preferences and privileges
- Cerner Millennium, PowerPlans, Orders, mPages, Discern Explorer (CCL)
- Clinical Implementation Experience, must understand Oncology workflow
- Registered Nurse Preferred
- Possesses a strong understanding of standard process design, process development, and process implementation methodologies, tools, and techniques.
- Experience in the protocol and regimen
- Possesses strong analytical skills to be able to review and understand large amounts of information and its inter-relation, dependency, flow and input/output
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to observe, question, extract, document, and present information