iMethods is currently seeking an Oracle Functional Supervisor for a large healthcare system in the Cleveland, OH area. This is a full-time position and will require relocation to the area.
The Oracle Functional Supervisor leads a team of developers and database administrators in the maintenance and support of the Oracle eBusiness Suite and ancillary applications. The candidate will lead a team of 11 business analysts (onsite and remote) and will be required to have experience in Oracle eBusiness Suite 12.1.3 or great. Familiarity with application and configuration is a must. This role works directly with IT leadership, peers, and technical staff to meet the operational needs of the organization. In addition, this role acts as a liaison between the organization, application vendors and their technology staff to ensure technical solutions meet organization policies and regulatory requirements.
– Collaborate with Manager and Functional Supervisor to plan and execute strategic business initiatives.
– Work with business partners and team members to translate business requirements into viable technical solutions with attention to customer service.
– Partner with Project Management Office to support all phases of project implementation.
– Ensure database environments meet organization security standards and regulatory requirements and utilize appropriate backup strategies.
– Coordinate patch analysis, deployment, cloning and database tuning activities.
– Lead disaster recovery preparation, planning and testing activities.
– Evaluate current processes, recommend, and drive continuous process improvements and operational efficiencies.
– Coordinate technical design reviews with a focus on industry standards and best practices.
– Oversee creation and proper maintenance of technical solution design documentation.
– Ensure adherence to department processes including code migration and change control procedures.
– Monitor and measure performance against established department and team SLAs/KPIs.
– Initiate and maintain positive relationships with business partners and team members.
– Participate in resource planning and prioritization sessions with business partners.
– Supervise production support activities and escalate issues with appropriate internal/external resources.
– Act as a liaison with application vendors and participate in vendor or system selections as needed.
– Develop, mentor, coach and motivate team members. – Prepare and conduct one-on-ones and performance reviews.
– Participate in the recruiting process for new team members.
– Perform on-call rotation and other duties as required in a 24×7 environment.
-Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Business Administration, Information Systems or related field.
Credentials, Licensure or Certification:
-Oracle Certified Implementation Specialist, Oracle Certified Expert or PMP certification, a plus.
– 5+ years’ experience leading/supporting technical development or core DBA activities for Oracle eBusiness Suite (EBS) required.
– Experience managing remote team members preferred.
– Experience leading a new application implementation or major application/hardware upgrade preferred.
– Demonstrated infrastructure knowledge required.
– Experience in DB performance, application/DB tuning, performance management, and SQL coding and tuning in a Linux/UNIX environment required.
– Working knowledge of Oracle development tools, PL/SQL, Forms, Java, System Administration, Workflow, and AME required.
– Thorough understanding of Oracle EBS inter-modular relationships required.
–– Demonstrated functional knowledge in Human Resources, Finance, or Supply Chain required.