iMethods is currently seeking an Integration Architect for a healthcare client in Jacksonville, Florida.
- Ensure the system is available by reviewing logs, services and websites
- Analyzes information & troubleshoots reported technical issues
- Identifies needed upgrades, patches, tax updates or other applicable system items
- Monitors computer resource utilization & disk utilization & works with the DBA on growth analysis
- Reviews current design against best practices
- Determines the customer impact of such change prior to installation
- Ensures communication and planning is taking place with the stakeholders
- Works with leadership to determine the appropriate timeline/schedule for installation and then coordinates the communication efforts
- Provides documentation on changes resulting from the installation
- Analyzes current utilization against future direction to determine recommended growth, server, storage and backup requirements
- Provides best practice application review of existing infrastructure working our server, storage and backup engineers to optimize and/or change the technical operating environment
- Works with the DBA team to have a number of operating environments to allow for testing, validation and application training
- Handles DB refreshes as needed or requested either directly or indirectly thru our DBA team.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 Years Technical architecture design
- Previous Cerner experience is a MUST
- Cerner Remote Hosted experience is a plus
- SQL Experience is a plus
- Be technical liaison between Cerner IRC and Clinical Section Lead. Strong Cerner architecture and technical background is required to effectively play this role.
- Technical liaison to Cerner remote hosting Cerner Works team
- Reviewing global notifications from Cerner.
- Responsible for assessing risk to organization, creating and representing change control
- Change control coordination for reboots or any other technical coordination with Cerner Works on as needed basis
- Contributes to process and system support documentation