iMethods is currently seeking a Data Architect II for a large healthcare system in the Kansas City Metro area. This is a full-time position and will require relocation to the area.
- Demonstrates competence in the areas of critical thinking, interpersonal relationships, and technical skills.
- Organization, management, and standardization of enterprise data.
- Definition and architecture of data as related to the hospital.
- Effective use of information that provides insight into better decision making.
- Reduced risk of errors.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science/information systems
- 5 to 7 years' experience in Data Warehousing and /or Business Intelligence.
- Knowledgeable with ETL technologies SSIS, Python, and /or Data Integrator.
- Experience with one or more BI tools such as SAP Business Objects, Tableau, PowerPivot, QlikView, SAS.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Data Architecture concepts, logical and physical database modeling, methods and strategies.
- Business Intelligence strategies /design as it relates to Data Architecture, including analytics and big data solutions are a plus.
- Expertise in database and query performance tuning advanced methodologies and techniques.
- Understanding of activities within primary discipline such as Master Data Management (MDM) and Data Governance (DG).
- Project management or project work experience.
- Experience with a variety of data formats to access, import, extract, transform and transfer or load data.
- Experience in SQL or other comparable programming language, preferably in a large, complex healthcare environment; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrates expertise in database building, maintenance and reporting.
- Proficiency with MS Office products.
- Prefer experience working with EPIC data and Clarity.
- Prefer knowledge and experience of database management technologies.