iMethods is seeking a Clinical Documentation Sr. Systems Analyst (Inpatient) for a hospital client in Los Angeles, California.
- Leads the design, build, testing, support, maintenance and troubleshooting of clinical documentation software (ClinDoc, iNotes, Caresets, PowerForms, PowerNotes, iView, Mpages, ESH, Infection Control, PowerChart Maternity .
- Serves as a liaison between customers, Information Technology staff and vendors for software support issues.
- Plans, leads and coordinates the design, build, installation, upgrade, updates and user training of new and established Information Systems to maintain appropriate levels of technology and functionality as determined by client and vendor.
- Works with IS team members, vendors and customers to coordinate project plans including timetables, testing, training and implementation dates.
- Clinical workflow/education/support for Infection Control and PowerChart Maternity.
- Minimum four years of experience required in clinical healthcare information services.
- Minimum four years Cerner Clinical Documentation build experience