| || |
iMethods is currently seeking a Cerner Rehab Clinical Informatics Specialist for a hospital client in Jacksonville, Florida.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to providing expertise in the planning, design, development, training, implementation, communication, maintenance, and evaluation of new or existing functionality related to clinical and business information systems. Works under the direction of the Executive Director of Clinical Informatics. Works as a liaison among stakeholders in order to elicit, analyze, communicate, and validate requirements for changes to processes, policies, and information systems. Ensures data/information is current with regulatory agency and best practice standards. Coordinates the collection and report of metric defining benefits realization associate with the clinical information systems. Serves as an internal consultant to all departments to identify and achieve department and project goals. Provides direct contact with vendor to ensure customer needs are met.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing (BSN)
- Minimum 3 years of clinical experience working in Rehab: Physical, Occupational, or Speech. A minimum of 2 years Nursing Informatics experience
- Previous experience or exposure to Cerner application suite OR other acute or ambulatory EMR systems (i.e. Allscripts, Epic, McKesson, etc…)
- Strong understanding of process redesign including documentation of current and future state workflow processes.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to be self-directed with excellent organization, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of clinician needs and practice patterns, as well as hospital operations and workflow.
- Ability to test, analyze, trouble shoot, and isolate complex problems.