A Day In The Life
We are looking for a Painite…well, sort of. A painite is the world’s rarest gemstone. We are searching for an Internal Recruiter – well, a painite. There are many applicants out there with the right experience, but this person has to be unlike them all. They have to be – rare.
What Do We Mean By Rare?
Rare means someone who has the unique gifts and wiring of our six core values – on a visceral level.
- They have to love building community inside our company and outside in our communities.
- They have to drive positive results in their role and for the company (think competitor).
- They have to work tirelessly – specifically – indefatigably.
- They have to crave learning, pushing themselves to grow and reach their full capacity.
- They have to be transparent, straightforward, vulnerable and hungry.
- They have to really want to serve others. Like really. Think “ardent”.
On top of all that they have to be fun, engaging and full of energy – basically, a magnet. They have to know how to lead our company into the future by attracting the best talent on the planet.
How an Internal Recruiter impacts the business
Maybe it is a magnetic painite we are looking for. You see a magnet draws things close to itself (like a great recruiter) and then there is the rare thing (the list on the left).
So, if you think you are in fact a magnetic painite then this might be the home for you. By the way, we are working our tails off to be a national painite company. We want to be the rarest service company in the country. One that people will be talking about for a long time (think Ritz service reputation with a little splash of fun).
Now, if you want to help us build that kind of company then please ask Dean Medley what our BHAG is and get ready to tell him what your high school GPA was (seriously, he will ask.)