Healthcare IT Recruiting Coordinator
iMethods is seeking a Recruiting Coordinator to support our Lead Healthcare IT Recruiters with critical day-to-day tasks and responsibilities. The Recruiting Coordinator will assist Lead Healthcare IT Recruiters in recruitment efforts, which supports the overall sales efforts and success of the organization. The Recruiting Team will provide our Recruiting Coordinator with training, tools and unwavering support to ensure success in the role and professional development and growth.
Preferred location: Denver, Colorado (Remote)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Source qualified applicants for a variety of Healthcare IT positions using social media platforms and Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Maintain a database of prospective and current Healthcare IT professionals
- Define optimum recruitment methods to develop and maintain a highly qualified candidate pool
- Assist Lead Healthcare IT Recruiters with candidate screenings and dubbing candidate resumes
- Schedule and conduct candidate phone screens for Healthcare IT Recruiters
- Assist Lead Healthcare IT Recruiters with client submittals; determining candidates to submit and assisting with the submission process
- Coordinate and schedule candidate interviews with the clients
- Communicate with candidates in a timely manner regarding interviews and scheduling
- Promote positive candidate experience throughout the hiring process
- Assist Lead Recruiters with maintaining candidate relationships to sustain an ongoing pipeline of talent
- Support iMethods’ iEngage model by scheduling and participating in QA meetings, setting QA meeting reminders, etc.
- Assist Lead Recruiters with large staffing projects as needed
- Attend internal meetings, marketing events and industry conferences
- Assist the Lead HIT Recruiters with employee recognition to build the interpersonal relationships that set iMethods apart in the industry
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work under pressure and thrive in a fast-paced environment with a high sense of urgency
- Ability to work independently, remain focused and apply solid discernment
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong organizational and follow up skills (maintaining open communication and following the 24-hour rule)
- The desire for continuous improvement and enhanced efficiency
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively at all levels
- Customer and people-focused attitude
- Sensitivity to company needs, employee goodwill, client needs and the public image
- Willing and able to take on special projects as needed
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
Required Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field; or equivalent combination of education and/or 0-2 years of work experience.
- Prior staffing experience is not required, but preferred. Familiarity with Healthcare IT is a plus.
The job responsibilities and requirements listed in this job description are essential job functions. This job description in no way states and implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. All employees of iMethods will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties as required by their supervisor and/or the co-owners.