Healthcare IT Recruiter
Are you driven, personable and have excellent communication skills? Are you fueled by a passionate team, but also enjoy independent projects and outreach? Luckily for you, iMethods is looking to grow our close-knit team by hiring a Healthcare IT Recruiter! As we employ our national expansion plan, we’re looking for hard-working individuals eager to kickstart their careers. With our culture being second-to-none, you’ll get the opportunity to engage with clients as their primary hiring representative, all while working alongside an incredible team that loves to recognize, celebrate and support each other every step of the way.
This position will primarily source and manage the end-to-end recruitment process based on client-provided job requirements, including screening, interviewing and placement. Whether it’s healthcare consulting, IT staff augmentation, permanent search services or new lines of business, the Healthcare IT Recruiter plays a critical role in supporting business development and generating revenue growth from existing and newly formed relationships. Additionally, this position coordinates with Account Executives, members of the delivery team and the leadership team to ensure exceptional quality service is being delivered to our partners.
But don’t fret – if you’re new to the recruiting realm or healthcare in general, our dedicated Recruiting Team is responsible for providing ongoing training, tools, resources and unwavering support to ensure you have a successful transition and feel confident in your new position.
Although we are open to potential remote hires, our preferred location would be based in Jacksonville, Florida.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recruit qualified applicants for a variety of Healthcare IT positions
- Develop new prospects and interact with an existing network of Healthcare IT professionals to increase organizational revenue
- Maintain a database of prospective and current Healthcare IT professionals
- Define optimum recruitment methods to develop and maintain a highly qualified candidate pool
- Attend job fairs, internal meetings, marketing events and industry conferences, as needed
- Manage contracted employee relations to build the interpersonal relationships that set iMethods apart in the industry!
- Work closely with colleagues on the recruiting team to identify best practices for recruiting success and establish short/long-term recruiting goals
- Coordinate closely with Marketing to promote opportunities and find the right candidates for open positions
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Initiative and drive to excel
- Ability to work independently, manage time well and remain focused
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills (maintaining open communication with employees and following the 24-hour rule)
- Creative problem-solving skills and ability to think through solutions as issues arise
- The desire for continuous improvement and enhanced efficiency
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to interface effectively with candidates, employees and business leaders at all levels
- Customer-focused attitude to work through issues in a fast-paced environment
- Sensitivity to company needs, employee goodwill, client needs and the public image
- Willing and able to take on special projects as needed
- Experience navigating Microsoft Office applications
Required Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field; or equivalent combination of education and/or 0-2 years of work experience.
- Does not require prior staffing experience, but it is preferred, as it will shorten the learning curve. Familiarity with a variety of concepts, practices, and procedures within healthcare IT a plus.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
The job responsibilities and requirements listed in this job description are essential job functions. This job description in no way states and implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. All employees of iMethods will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties as required by their supervisor and/or the co-owners.