Your calling is calling
Taking care of our employees, training, encouraging, and having each other’s backs no matter what. It’s how we’ve been recognized with 14 Best Places to Work awards. The iMethods family is a group of hard workers who genuinely care deeply for one another. We might be a little different, but we like it that way.
Your goals are our goals
Our interview process is extensive. But if you have what it takes, we offer world-class training that will give you an opportunity to learn, grow, and be part of an amazing team. When you’re hired at iMethods, you become a member of a team of individuals working together for something greater than ourselves. Our members are never left to perform a “dead-end” job year after year. We invest in your career and long-term professional development. Never staying stagnant, our continuing education programs are some of the very best in the industry, and the results we get for our clients and consultants speak to this.
Take a look at our current openings – we’d love to get to know you.
iMethods Career Benefits
- Dream Manager Program: We have an internal Dream Manager Program aimed at helping employees achieve personal and professional dreams, big or small. Each employee is paired up with someone else as their Dream Buddy to help encourage and inspire them not to lose sight of their dreams. Every year, we have a Dream Day to talk about new dreams and celebrate the accomplished ones.
- Wellness Program: Our office space is equipped with an on-site gym, a kitchen stocked with healthy snacks and a Wellness Director to give us tips and tricks to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Hire Purpose Foundation: Hire Purpose Foundation is a faith-based non-profit that was founded by iMethods in 2019 after 15 years of supporting communities through their Mercy Ministry program. The company was founded on the core values of serving its employees, clients, consultants and communities.
- On-site Putt-Putt Course & Basketball Hoops: We believe in working really hard but recognize we’re at our best when we take little breaks throughout the day to recharge and refocus. We have a 6-hole putt-putt course installed right into the subfloor of our office and you’ll always find a willing partner to shoot some hoops on our two basketball goals. Whichever you fancy, skill is definitely not required.
- Bi-weekly Bible Studies: Our doors are open to all in the community who wish to join us for a lunch and study twice a month. Not required, no preconceptions, just awesome.
- Professional Development: We believe in Constant Learning – hence our core values. At iMethods, we encourage and facilitate continuous professional development. This looks like a library full of books, podcast clubs, sending you to training/conferences, personality assessments and growing your strengths.
- Team Outings: Yachts, go-karts, road trips, indoor skydiving and much more. We love recognizing and celebrating our team wins together.