Healthcare IT Recruiter
iMethods is looking for a strong Healthcare IT (HIT) Recruiter to support iMethods’ national expansion plan. This role will source and manage the end-to-end recruitment process (screening, interviewing and placement) for candidates in the healthcare IT segment according to client-provided job requisitions. Whether it’s healthcare consulting, IT staff augmentation, permanent search services or new lines of business, the HIT Recruiter will be critical to supporting business development and generating revenue growth from existing and newly formed relationships. This role coordinates with Client Results Managers (sales), members of the delivery team and leadership to ensure exceptional quality service for our client partners. The Recruiting Team will provide our new HIT Recruiter with training, tools and unwavering support to ensure a successful transition!
Key Duties & Responsibilities of the Healthcare IT Recruiter:
- Recruit qualified applicants for a variety of Healthcare IT positions
- Develop new prospects and interact with existing network of Healthcare IT professionals to increase organizational revenue
- Maintain a database of prospective and current Healthcare IT professionals
- Define optimum recruitment methods to develop and maintain a highly qualified candidate pool
- Attend job fairs, internal meetings, marketing events and industry conferences, as needed
- Manage contracted employee relations to build the interpersonal relationships that set iMethods apart in the industry!
- Work closely with colleagues on the recruiting team to identify best practices for recruiting success and establish short/long-term recruiting goals
- Coordinate closely with Marketing to promote opportunities and find the right candidates for open positions
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Initiative and drive to excel
- Ability to work independently, manage time well and remain focused
- Strong organizational and follow up skills (maintaining open communication with employees and following the 24-hour rule)
- Creative problem-solving skills and ability to think through solutions as issues arise
- Desire for continuous improvement and enhanced efficiency
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to interface effectively with candidates, employees and business leaders at all levels
- Customer-focused attitude to work through issues in a fast-paced environment
- Sensitivity to company needs, employee goodwill, client needs and the public image
- Willing and able to take on special projects as needed
- Experience navigating Microsoft Office applications
REQUIRED EDUCATION & WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field; or equivalent combination of education and/or 0-2 years of work experience.
- Does not require prior staffing experience, but it is preferred, as it will shorten the learning curve. Familiarity with a variety of concepts, practices, and procedures within healthcare IT a plus.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
The job responsibilities and requirements listed in this job description are essential job functions. This job description in no way states and implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. All employees of iMethods will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties as required by their supervisor and/or the co-owners.