Human Resources Intern
Internship Program 2021 – Human Resources/Internal Recruiting
Learn from and partner with our Human Resources Team. iMethods offers Interns a unique experience that combines challenging and fast paced work with a fun and collaborative environment. You will not be getting us coffee! You will gain hands on HR experience with an emphasis on internal recruiting. Interns will assist with candidate sourcing, creating social media job postings, resume review, scheduling interviews and job fairs. In addition, HR Interns will observe and participate in our interview process including phone screens, office tours and behavioral interviews. Interns will learn how to navigate and use an applicant tracking system, and will gain exposure to engagement initiatives, employee relations, and day to day HR Operations. As an intern you will learn from professionals who are passionate about developing your strengths to better contribute to professional and personal success.
- Demonstrate and live out our six core values
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Fluent in MS Office suite
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to build relationships
- Willingness to learn and participate in stretch assignments to broaden professional exposure
- 1 Semester
- Must be a Senior, or Graduate student
- 15-20 hours per week, paid internship
- Flexible schedules: we will work around class time
HOW TO APPLY:
- Submit the following to email@example.com :
- Contact information including your name, phone number, address, attending college, major, year in school
- Up to date resume
- Your story! In 80 words or less, tell us why you are a perfect fit for the iMethods Marketing Internship Program.
iMethods is a Healthcare IT Staffing firm based in Jacksonville, FL. We were founded in 2004 on Six Core Values: Ardent Service, Tireless Efforts, Telling the Truth, Positive Results, Constant Learning and Community. We focus on building intentional relationships and creating meaningful work for our employees and consultants. iMethods has earned numerous Best Places to Work awards, and in 2019 we were rated Best in KLAS for HIT Staffing. We are enthusiastic about developing individual strengths, and passionate about being an employer of choice.
iMethods is seeking Interns for fall semester 2021
The job responsibilities and requirements listed in this job description are essential job functions. This job description in no way states and implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. All employees of iMethods will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties as required by their supervisor and/or the co-owners.