The Financial Controller will work as part of the Finance and Operations team at iMethods. The responsibilities of this role are vast, involving financial administration and stewardship, customer and vendor relationship management, risk and compliance administration, as well as financial reporting for the organization. A much-needed resource for the organization, the Financial Controller will be relied on for their detail-oriented processes and interpersonal skill to help administer various Finance and Operations initiatives for internal and external personnel. This role is full time and reports to the VP of Finance and Strategic Initiatives.
Key Duties & Responsibilities of the Financial Controller:
- Day-to-day financial reporting and analysis
- Primary contact for external client interaction specific to the finance department
- Responsible for all company cash flow management and opportunity forecasting
- Management of state tax requirements. To include, registering iMethods in new states; manage entire tax filing process on a state level
- Assist department with all month end activities for the business
- 401k administration and reporting
- Workers Comp reporting and process management
- Collaborate with the department on the financial strategy of the organization
- Assist the department with improving efficiencies and reducing costs across the business
- Assist the department with all risk and compliance reporting as required by the business
- Demonstrate respect for employee and client privacy
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years of experience in a financial management or similar role
- Strong detail-oriented and resourceful mindset. Attention to detail and problem-solving skills required
- Aptitude for numbers and exceptional commitment to accuracy
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Proven ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent organizational skills. Proficiency in MS Suite of products.
The job responsibilities and requirements listed in this job description are essential job functions. This job description in no way states and implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. All employees of iMethods will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties as required by their supervisor and/or the co-owners.