Get to know us better
Our history, your future
Founded in 2004, iMethods originally began as a therapy recruiting service under the name Medical Methods. After numerous clients expressed the need for highly-skilled healthcare IT staffing solutions, the brand realigned to meet the new demand and iMethods officially came on the scene. We do business differently than most staffing firms. We foster a culture that is, first and foremost, integrity-driven.
Our team is comprised of individuals that care deeply for one another and work tirelessly together for the betterment of our consultants and clients. By investing heavily in our people, we want the best and the brightest to have an excellent work environment where they feel empowered, accepted, and their efforts recognized. With this foundation, we then work our butts off for our consultants and our clients. We take the time to get to know our consultants before we ever present them with an opportunity. We make sure our client’s needs align perfectly with our consultant’s ability before we’ll ever fill a need.
With this “right-person, right-place” approach we ensure that our clients get the best possible solution to their unique healthcare IT needs and our consultants have every chance at a truly successful placement. It’s why we enjoy a successful placement ratio, what we call “SPR,” of nearly 95%. That means 9 1/2 times out of 10 our consultants successfully solve even our clients’ most complicated healthcare IT hurdles.
Our core values
- Ardent Service – We take an authentic human interest in employee and client success
- Tireless Efforts – We encourage an energetic and cheerful drive to succeed
- Telling the Truth – We believe transparency and truth are vital.
- Positive Results – We follow through for our clients, candidates and company
- Constant Learning – We believe in continuing education and the open exchange of information among clients, candidates and employees
- Our Community – We seek positive relationships in the office, with candidates and clients and in our city