The Financial Analyst will work as part of the Finance and Operations team at iMethods. The responsibilities of this role are vast, involving financial administration and stewardship, customer and vendor relationship management, risk and compliance administration, as well as financial reporting for the organization. A much-needed resource for the organization, the Financial Analyst will be relied on for their detail-oriented processes and interpersonal skill to help administer various Finance and Operations initiatives for internal and external personnel. This role is full-time and reports to the VP of Finance and Strategic Initiatives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Day-to-day financial reporting and analysis
- Responsible for all company cash flow management and opportunity forecasting
- Support department with all month-end activities for the business
- Assist in building all departmental reports and collaborate on new business reports
- Assist in expense management of all company resources
- Collaborate with the department on the financial strategy of the organization
- Support the department by improving efficiencies and reducing costs across the business
- Assist the department with all risk and compliance reporting as required by the business
- Serve as the main point of contact for all external vendor relationships
- Demonstrate respect for employee and client privacy
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong detail-oriented and resourceful mindset. Attention to detail and problem-solving skills required
- Aptitude for numbers and exceptional commitment to accuracy
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Proven ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent organizational skills. Proficiency in MS Suite of products.
Required Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1+ years of experience in financial analysis or a similar role
The job responsibilities and requirements listed in this job description are essential job functions. This job description in no way states and implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. All employees of iMethods will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties as required by their supervisor and/or the co-owners.